Class A CDL Truck Driver
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
$1,100.00 – $1,400.00
Mr. Bult's is looking for Local Class A CDL Truck Drivers in your area. Mr. Bult's Inc. is the nation's largest semi-truck waste transportation company, hauling trash for companies like Republic, Waste Management, and Advanced Disposal. Our pay is a per-job basis, which favors hard workers in this competitive market.
• $600 sign-on bonus after 90 days
• You’ll be home every night!
• Year-round work
• Paid holidays and vacations
• Full Benefits (Health, Life, 401k, Dental, Vision)
• Direct Deposit
• Safety bonuses
• Every clean D.O.T. inspection driver receives $100.
• 6 Safety Modules- $100 per Module completion.
• If all Modules are completed by 12/1 of the year, $550 bonus.
As a CDL truck driver, you can expect to:
• Perform pre and post inspections.
• Courteously interact with customers and dispatchers.
• Complete required route/productivity sheets, Vehicle Condition Reports, and other forms.
• Follow all safety policies and procedures.
• Ensure commercial driver's license/medical card is valid and current.
• Report all accidents and injuries immediately.
• Act and drive in a professional manner at all times
• 1 year verifiable tractor-trailer experience.
• 23 years minimum age.
• Clean MVR & PSP.
• Tank endorsements are a plus but not necessary.
• Successfully pass a D.O.T. physical and pre-placement drug screen.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.